Sunday, November 12, 2006

A day in the life of Joshua Miller

(posted by mommy)

I have continued eating, and sleeping, and making dirty diapers. But things have kind of fallen into a routine. I wake up around 8am and mommy feeds me and changes my diaper. We usually go out into the world for the rest of the morning doing various activities. During this time I usually eat twice and make 2 dirty diapers. We get home and mommy feeds me and changes my diaper and then I take a nap. When I wake up, mommy does her exercises with me and I get to exercise too. Then I watch my bears for a while. When I'm bored with that, mommy feeds me and changes my diaper and then we do some chores cleaning around the house. Mommy carries me in her carrier made by grandma posted in as picture on the previous post. Then I usually fall asleep and mommy makes dinner. Then daddy comes home and we all eat. After that I get changed by mommy and then daddy plays with me for a couple hours. Daddy does all sorts of new things with me like swinging me in my new swing, blowing bubbles at me, trying to help me crawl and sometimes we play video games. Then I go back to mommy for my bath, food and changing. Then daddy takes me for about a half hour more while mommy showers and gets ready for bed. Then mommy takes me to bed and we eat and change a diaper and eat some more and then I fall asleep. I wake up around 2-3am and then again around 5-6am and mommy feeds me, changes, my diaper, and feeds me and then I'm back to sleep.

That's my day!

No comments: