Thursday, October 19, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

[posted by mommy]

I am one month old today and love my life very much. I eat and sleep a lot and dirty my diaper. I don't cry everytime I dirty my diaper and so when my mommy sees it she calls me Mr. Poop-a-lot. That makes me smile. My mommy is also happy because for the last few nights I've gone to bed around midnight and wake up about 8:00 or 8:30 and I only wake up twice in the night. My mommy immediately changes my diaper and feeds me and then we both go back to sleep.

I also now like looking at things. If mommy or daddy sit too long in one place, I cry to let them know I want to walk around and see things. I especially like the mirror because when mommy takes me there, there are TWO mommies.

That brings me to my favorite topic - EATING...I eat a lot...and mommy is yummy. I now can eat in any position mommy puts me in. And I have eaten in so many places...Church, Doctor offices, the bathroom where daddy works, and Aunt Katie's work.

I love bathtime. Mommy makes me feel good then.

One of my favorite times is Mass. I sleep through most of it until the consecration. Then I wake up until I receive Communion. Then I go back to sleep. But I'm really quiet the whole time. And it always makes me smile.

I can now follow you with my eyes, touch you if you're close enough, and I even spit up a little. My favorite time was when daddy got home from work and he just picked me up. I spit up all over his work shirt. I went back to mommy right away. I also cry or turn my head when bells, or the telephone rings.

It's been a busy month...look how much happened

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. What a sweetie! Yaya.